Saturday 24 October 2009

Self-Evaluation

1 = excellent, 2 = very good, 3 = good/average, 4 = poor, 5 = very poor

Attainment (2) I’ve learnt a lot of new keywords that I understand well. I have also learnt and understood most of the key concepts and things to comment on about them.

Effort (2) I think I try very hard most of the time but I could put even MORE effort in some of my blog work.

Punctuality (2) I’m always on time, however I have been a couple of minutes late once or twice.

Submission and quality of homework (2) I put a lot of effort into my homework to make it good, and I always do the homework (just sometimes forget to post it!)

Ability to work independently (2) I think I work well independently, especially with homework/blog work.

Quality of writing (2)
I think my writing is at a high standard as I used lots of keywords and write in a formal tone most of the time.

Organisation of blog (1)
I think my blog is very organised; I title all my work and sometimes add some pictures. It is clear what each post is about.

Oral contributions in class (2) I think I contribute a lot of ideas in lesson and I am willing to guess even if I’m not sure of the answer.


Three achievements...


1. I’ve always tried to use as much media terminology in my answers.
2. I try to comment on the key concepts.
3. I gave a balanced argument for the two questions.

Four targets/areas for improvement...

1.Use more keywords and use them correctly.
2.Refer to more theorists and link them to the media text I am analysing e.g. Todorov, Propp, Hall.
3. Try to comment on ALL the key concepts (MIGRAIN).
4.Add strong introductions and conclusion to my written work.

No comments:

Post a Comment